https://i0.wp.com/tabularasapsychology.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/default-featured-600x600px.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1 512 512 Blythe TwoSisters https://tabularasapsychology.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/TRP-Outlined-Logo-Base.png Blythe TwoSisters2016-04-26 17:15:392018-03-07 20:35:16What Factors Increase My Chance of Developing PMAD?
What Factors Increase My Chance of Developing PMAD?
Personal or family history of depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety or panic disorder, bipolar disorder or any other emotional illness including pregnancy can increase chances of PMAD.
- History of severe Premenstrual Syndrome
- Unplanned or unwanted pregnancy
- Thyroid disease or other chronic illness
- Lack of support from family or friends
- High level of physical or emotional stress
- History of sexual, physical, verbal or emotional abuse
- Pregnancy complications and/or a traumatic delivery
- History of infertility
- Chronic sleep deprivation
- Abrupt weaning from breast-feeding
- History of miscarriages or other pregnancy losses