https://i0.wp.com/tabularasapsychology.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/default-featured-600x600px.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1 512 512 Blythe TwoSisters https://tabularasapsychology.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/TRP-Outlined-Logo-Base.png Blythe TwoSisters2016-04-26 17:13:372018-03-07 20:35:29What Can I Do to Decrease My Risk of Developing PMAD?
What Can I Do to Decrease My Risk of Developing PMAD?
Educate yourself and your loved ones about PMAD. Share the information you read with your loved ones. It is very important they are aware of the signs and symptoms of PMAD.
- Eat a balanced diet. Take your prenatal vitamins and make sure you are getting a variety of foods in your diet.
- Exercise/movement is important. A walk 3-4 days per week is beneficial for your mental health.
- Get plenty of sleep. Take a nap when you can. Listen to your body and rest when it tells you to rest.
- Ask for help. Being a mom is hard work. New and expecting mothers can not do it all. Ask for help and support from loved ones.
- Take time for yourself. Meditate, sing, dance, whatever, it’s up to you.